- Job Description:
- As a Senior Physicist you will be leading the development of gas sampling consumable and pneumatic products
Develop materials with special properties, i.e.
- evaporation, and liquids blocking and accumulating.
- Develop of single use patient interface components.
- Design of pneumatic architecture of real time gas analyser products.
- Develop testing fixtures of precision pneumatic products.
- Improve the effectiveness and the efficiency of the consumable production line.
- Leading root cause analysis activities.
- Design, run and record physics lab experiments.
- Design, run and record verification and validation tests.
- Create specification documents of precise pneumatics based products.
- Support transfer from development to manufacturing.
- Master's degree or above in classical physics or mechanical/ materials engineering
- Knowledge and experience in development of material to handle gases and liquids – requirement
- Knowledge and experience in precise pneumatics – major advantage
- nowledge and experience in the field of heat transfer and flow systems – Advantage
- Experience in developing of medical products – major advantage