- Job description:
- OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are blind and visually impaired.
- OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
- The purpose of this role is to: Qualify leads over the phone in order to verify their interest and suitability to OrCam's products and update the CRM systems with the latest status of each lead.
- Reach quotas for daily call volume and numbers of leads qualified.
- Conduct a structured qualification survey and conversation with leads through outbound phone calls.
- Assign leads to field sales team members and/or partners as directed by manager.
- Record all interactions in CRM systems and issue periodic reports on activity to manager.
- Learn and maintain full knowledge of OrCam products.
- Support customer service with inbound service calls.
- Mother tongue English + French + German.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Sales and service orientated personality.
- Determined and energetic person.
- Computer literate, MS office, CRM/Salesforce an advantage.