We are looking for a Distributed Computing Engineer to join OrCam's R&D team in order to pragmatically apply distributed computing best practices on top of our frameworks.
Our domain involves Embedded, Cloud, and data-flow management.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Design and implement distributed data pipeline engines using both your own code and the latest advances in open-source
- Develop and improve data structures and data processing algorithms – not just manage or use databases and algorithms
- Analyze and monitor system performance
- Design and support of the prototype development and interesting proof of concept projects.
- Coding experience in C/C++/Python
- At least 2 years experience in the distributed computing field
- BSc degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Software Engineering.